Christopher D. Edmonds is the managing partner of The Law Offices of Christopher D. Edmonds, Ltd. He received his Juris Doctorate from Northern Illinois University College of Law and his undergraduate degree from Monmouth College in Illinois, with a double major in Government and Business. Christopher D. Edmonds specializes in all areas of Family Law, including: child custody, child support, maintenance, adoption, guardian ad litem, paternity; property division, removal of a minor and Orders of Protections.
Attorney Edmonds is a former Cook County Assistant State's Attorney, and served in the Criminal Division as a trial attorney where he prosecuted thousands of cases. During his tenure as Assistant State's Attorney, he lectured before numerous police departments as well as various local, private, and civic groups. He continues to do so upon request for many groups and organizations.
Christopher D. Edmonds specializes in all areas of Family Law. He also specializes in Criminal misdemeanors and felonies, DUI and real estate.
- Family Law
- Criminal and Traffic Law
- Real Estate
- Cook County States Attorney, Assistant, 1981 to 1986
- Guardian ad Litem Since 2000, Cook County and DuPage County
- Illinois State Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- West Suburban Bar Association
- Lawyers of Distinction, 2017 - Present
- 10 Best Law Firms 2018 - Present